What’s Inside the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Interior?
The 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia interior as luxurious as it is practical, delivering sumptuous materials, advanced technology, and creature comforts that make the daily Tacoma commute into an enjoyable scenic drive. And, with seven stunning Alfa Romeo Giulia configurations to choose from, it isn’t difficult to find the interior features you need in this stylish Italian sedan.
Finest Materials Available
Only the finest materials are used in the Alfa Romeo Giulia’s interiors. Your options will vary depending upon the trim and feature packages you choose, but could include:
- Leather Seating
- Luxury Leather with Cannelloni Design
- Alcantara Suede Seating
- Leather-wrapped Dash
- Genuine Light Walnut Trim
- Dark Gray Oak Wood Interior Trim
- Genuine Aluminum Trim and Pedals
- Genuine Carbon Fiber Trim and Accents
- Four Distinctive Color Combinations
And of course, each vehicle features gloss black window surrounds for an upscale and polished feel.
Advanced Technology to Keep You Connected
The driver-centric design of the Giulia’s cockpit allows Gig Harbor drivers to get the information they need without hunting for knobs, buttons, or switches:
- Multifunction Steering Wheel: The race-inspired three-spoke steering wheel features controls for the sound system, cruise control, phone, available heat function, and available paddle shifters as well.
- Widescreen Infotainment: The in-dash 8.8-inch widescreen color display includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functionality with available 3D navigation.
- Performance Sound: The infotainment and satellite radio systems are connected to the Giulia’s 8-speaker performance sound system which can be upgraded to a concert-quality Harmon Kardon audio system.
Creature Comforts You Crave
In addition to the amenities mentioned above, the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia provides Puyallup drivers with access to appealing features designed to make every trip more relaxing, including:
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- 7-inch Driver Information Display
- DNA Drive-Mode Selector
- Available heated Seats
- Pushbutton Start
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Ambient Lighting
Sit back, relax, and allow your Alfa Romeo to treat you to the most pleasant Lakewood drive you’ve ever experienced.
Test Drive an Alfa Romeo Giulia at Alfa Romeo of Tacoma!
More from Alfa Romeo of Tacoma
The new Alfa Romeo lineup offers plenty of luxury Italian flair for Puyallup and Olympia drivers. But what’s the industry and consumer consensus on Alfa Romeo reliability? Learn more about Alfa Romeo reliability reviews and ratings here at Alfa Romeo of Tacoma by Puyallup. New Alfa Romeo for Sale Contact Us Alfa Romeo Giulia Reliability Cars Dot Com:…
Trying to use the key fob on your Alfa Romeo Stelvio so that you can head to your favorite Tacoma museum? You’ll want to consult this guide. That way, you’ll best understand how to use your Alfa Romeo Stelvio key fob. Learn the ins and outs of your Alfa Romeo Stelvio here at Alfa Romeo of Tacoma. Contact Service…
The 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia configurations include Giulia Base, Sport, Ti, Ti Sport, Ti Lusso, and Quadrifoglio. Equipped with two thunderous turbo engines and cutting-edge interior features, the new Giulia is a performance sedan worthy of the Alfa Romeo logo. Learn more about the Alfa Romeo Giulia trim levels below, and find out which is…